Saturday, November 22, 2008

Abused

Oh, Yes am the one who is abused.
Are you never? then you are lucky !
Some hide some confess there is no one to tress.
I had never told anyone neither I wish to.
Because it’s such a shame in itself.
I come from a good family and am going to marry a well to do man.
Whom shall I tell that I am already corrupted, already used when I was only 7 !
I still remember those days ...
There was a suffocation inside, which I always used to hide.
No study and no play, just used to brood around the way.
I still think was that my fault? Because I couldn't say anything.
Was I responsible? Because I suffered in silence.
And as my heart explodes in anger and frustration
There is noting what I can do now.
I can only feel the pain buried in my soul.
My plea to all mothers of little girls,
Please save your little one's and a future mother.
I promise my god that I will save my child.
If he wishes to bless me with a girl child
.

No comments: