Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Little Feather




Why God made me?
Why has he provided me with all the luxuries?
Why he gifted me a content family?
Why am I on this earth?
I am a selfish and selfish little girl who does not know anything.
Why he has sent me here?
What I learn is for myself. What I do is for me.
I live for me and my pleasure.
Then why am I living?
I will wait till he answers all my questions…

I feel myself as a left out feather of a forgotten bird.
Without any aim or destination.
As f I a floating in air…
Wherever the wind blows I go with that piece.
I don’t know of any work or place where I could fit myself
What is the value of my existence?
What can a buddy make me of his use?
But.
I am sweet little feather although I am lost.
I could be placed on the hat of a beautiful girl.
Although I am lost I can make a child smile.
And now I feel content in myself.
Be a common girl or a simple feather.

No comments: