Saturday, December 20, 2008

Purpose & Pleasure



I think I was born with a purpose, a purpose to search something, a purpose to search the enlightenment of the heart, but today I find myself lost in the crowd.

In school what I wanted to study could not study, because I was not given such opportunities. In family what I wished to do could not do because I was not allowed to do.

In the fight of agreement, disagreement and opportunities I had already lost my purpose of life.

Someone told me “Your life partner is your life”, I thought maybe he would be able to help me to achieve my purpose in life. The day came and I was married and I came to know … my emotions will be buried like roots of a tree and his pleasure will be given more importance everyday. Just imagine someone coming to bed making you naked and enjoying your nakedness. Is that the thing for which you were born? I don’t know about you, but I thought I was worst treated than pigs in a slaughterhouse.

The purpose was still lost and I came to find a child in my womb. Thoughts came to my mind maybe the child made from my own blood would help me to reach my purpose however he chose his own way and went away. Now I am old and waiting to die I have lost my purpose of life. My request to you is to fight for your own respect and never get dissolved in others pleasure.

Fast concentration means purpose not pleasure

No comments: