Thursday, November 20, 2008

To someone special


Do you remember the unforgettable kisses which we shared?
The uncountable nights which we spent together.
The phathomless love which we made with each other.
All comes back to me when we are away.
I feel as if you are inside me.
We become one and join each other for ever.
I feel as if my heart beats on you.
Tell me are you able to distinguish me from you, because we are one.
I become that wet earth and you become that fragrance which comes from within.
I felt as if I am grown up mentally and sexually.
When you come and stand in front of me.
I feel as if you are asking me to melt inside you.
When you look into my eyes I feel as if you are only mine.

2 comments:

Binod Kumar Sha said...

It gives a complete thought process of a wife away her loving husband. She is in the dreams of her husband all day and wants him to be back soon and bring back the old days.
But the last fourth stanza changes the wife to a 18years old girl s thought.

Rashmita said...

Thank You Binod :)