Monday, January 5, 2009

You are the chosen one.

Year after year rain comes and goes,
It shower’s its holy blessings and down it flows.
Countless drops fall from the sky,
Countless people come in our life.
Selected drops fall only on you.
Selected people touch your heart and soul and go.
You are my beloved chosen by God and only for me.
Everyday Sun rises in the east, but the best shall fall on you.
Everyday we walk miles on this earth, but no part of it should ever betray you.
There are countless forests in this world; I wish no one of them should astray you.
These magnificent oceans that seem like hunters to me, I will never let them drown you.
It as been long that I waited for you.
I wonder at the full moonlight, which falls on you.
Hold my hand and make me your wife.
Give me a kiss and I promise I will be there all your life.

No comments: