Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Spell Caster


He stays in a big house, but without a spouse.
I often go to visit him & he asks me to sit beside him.
Neither he nor I know each other’s language, still we don’t have any kind of bandage.
He is dark, handsome and straight and never forgets to wear his specs.
He never forgets to wear his steel watch& when you say “ a nice watch” he says, “It’s a wrist watch”.
He always recognizes me well & I cannot forget how he casts his spell.
He says he has been to some Metropolitan city. I just wonder on his simplicity.
Politics always runs around his mind, he says he has been once its find.
He has been a government employee once in his life and now I wonder he he would spend the rest of it in his left caged life.
I never dare to ask him about his family. I am scared and don’t want to hamper his dignity simply.
He is an old man who stays in an old age home.
I can only give his some affection straight from my soul.

1 comment:

Avni said...

its lovely. I loved ur new profile picture as well.